- The admission process aims to assess the student’s social and individual skills.
The following procedure is followed for all new enrolments:
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay the admission fees.
- A group assessment will be scheduled to observe the children interacting with their peers in a natural setting. (N.B: Please send a snack in a lunch box and a water bottle with your child).
- An individual assessment is scheduled.
- “Both” parents/ guardian need to be present in the second assessment day to have an interview with either the Montessori Director or the General Manager of the school.N.B. : It’s very highly recommended to read about Montessori method before parents’ interview. Recommended readings are available in the website.
- Criteria such as date of birth and performance at previous schools will be used to reach a decision for admission.
- Once a student is accepted Manarat el Mostqbal American school, the following must be fulfilled in order to ensure enrollment:
- The fees must be paid according to the current fee schedule.
- Submitting the following documents to the Registrar’s Office:
a) Academic Reports
b) Copy of students Birth Certificate
c) Copy of parent’s ID (Egyptians)
d) Copy of student’s and parent’s Passports (Non – Egyptians)
e) 6 Photographs
- When students satisfy the admission requirements, but there is no space is available at that time in their grade level, they are placed on a waiting list in chronological order according to the date of their acceptance and registration.
- The acceptance of the Admission Application Contract agreement shall form a contract between the school and the applicant indicating that the student and his/her parent agree to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- Students are accepted for the entire school year, reservations are made for SPACE at Manarat el Mostaqbal American School and not days of attendance. Tuition fees and other charges covering the entire school year must be pain in order to ensure enrollment.
- Students who enroll after the commencement of the school year may be accepted for the remainder of the school year when space is available. The tuition fees will be determined by the school administration.
- Tuition fees and other charges will not be refunded for students who are dismissed, asked to withdraw or leave of their own free will. Any outstanding fees due to Manarat el Mostaqbal American School at the time of withdrawal should be finalized with the accounts department. If there are outstanding fees grades or transcripts will not be released.